Sin Angel pt1 Sin Angel pt1

stupid.

The story was stupid and juvenille. It made no sense, and why did those people not freak when they saw the "sin angel" or whatever walking around a regular city?

Sound quality needs work as well.

Try harder if to make the story make sense if you continue the series.

_-Whale's singing-_ _-Whale's singing-_

cheap-looking.

booooooorrrriiing. You could have done so much more with this. the whale hardly moved, it didn't change position or anything. the background was.. just not.. good?

take more time on your next flash.

Her and Mine 1001 Wishes Her and Mine 1001 Wishes

Bad art, yet a touching story.

I coudn't pull myself away, even though the song annoyed me, and the graphics were repetitive, poorly drawn, and it was basically a slide show.

And I'm not one for sap.. but I guess since I'm a girl I should get a dose of it every once in a while... XD

Oh.. and P.S.!!! Your flashes remind me of Asi's! (I think that's who it was.. they made a ton of sappy flashes w/ bad asian songs? Yet the stories were sad and touching, so everybody loved them anyways?)

Anyways, I liked this movie.. it was sweet. <3

Identity (2006) Identity (2006)

Neat, but depressing.

I liked it, but it was very very depressing. I would like to know a bit of background story or something, as to why this place he lives in is so awful. People dying around every corner. Poor fellow. : (

Very good graphics.

I gave it a 5.

Peda responds:

Thanks for the 5! (that means people love you a bit more :))

: KoShEr Crackers : : KoShEr Crackers :

Good.

Why the hell is this a turd of the week? Nothing's wrong with it, I actually liked it.

Stop Crying - Part 3 Stop Crying - Part 3

Hmm... okay, but lacking in drama.

This was a very slow, and painful animation to watch. The drawings were not very good, and seemed rushed. It lacked any exciting or dramatical elements, and parts of it just seemed silly... like the paddle ball thing. I thought it was a joke.

Is this your life story or what? I'm kind of confused.

Stop yaoi! Stop yaoi!

Um..

wow. that's so stupid. how the heck is that a reason to stop yaoi? (as if it ever could be stopped) that's like, positively the dumbest argument I've ever seen. it doesn't even make sense, fool!

oh well, freedom of speech, I guess, but I still think it's dumb. *shrugs*

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

WOW.

Hooooly crap. How you pulled that off with flash I will never know. That's was really amazing. One of the best flashes I have EVER seen, and definitely the best art. ...Thumbs up! : )